Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm still alive!!

It has been forever since I've posted. It has taken me a long time, but I'm finally at a good place in my pregnancy. I was so frustrated at first to have lost so much weight, and knowing that gaining weight was inevitable. It was a tough pill to take.

But now I have less than 12 weeks left. I am having a sweet little girl, and I am very happy.

Have I gained weight? Yes. A lot of weight. But I am healthier than I have ever been with any of my pregnancies. I can go to the park and "waddle" around for two miles and feel really good. It is a great feeling knowing that I will be going into labor much better prepared than ever before. (which is saying alot, since I've already had 5 babies!)

And, I know that I can jump right back into things once my little one is born. You are all such great examples of hanging in there and being healthy. Thank you! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I remember you! I remember way back when you found out you were pregnant, and I was wondering if that was frustrating, to know you would be gaining, when you had been trying to lose!

    I'm glad you are feeling better, and that you and your little girl inside are doing well.

    Thank you for the nice comment about going back to church, yes I am sooo looking forward to it.

    Welcome back to bloggyland,
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete