Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Surgery- blah

Things have been crazy! We had the holiday open house on Saturday night. We had about 35 people over to our home, and raised $550 dollars to give to a family in need. It was a wonderful night and everyone was very happy to visit and enjoy being together. Now I won't spend hours in the kitchen trying not to snitch at the fattening goodies I'm making for the neighbors, or resisting their yummy treats that they bring to my house. It was a win-win.

I am going in for surgery today. I am nervous. I have an umbilical hernia that needs to be repaired. It has bothered me for 10 years, but now that I'm done having children, it's time to get it fixed. It's all part of my plan to get my body back into tip-top working order. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm such a ninny with pain. Wish me luck, and cross your fingers for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment