Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Biggest Loser


I watched The Biggest Loser tonight at the gym. I usually like to work out to music, but I was not going to miss this show! (It was very motivating, and I got a great workout.)
I did about 40 minutes on the elliptical machine and 25 minutes on the bike. The time totally flew by, cuz' I was so immersed in the show.
I'm cheering for Danny. I think he seems like such a great family guy. Although it would be great if Amanda won too.
I did a great job eating today... almost. I picked up some small packages of chips for the kids for lunches, and thought it would be a good idea to eat a small bag of sun chips. And then another one. Oh well, I finished strong, and tomorrow is a new day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reading my blog. You've done beautifully and I know you will continue until you reach your goal. I don't watch The Biggest Loser but I know it's really popular. That man in the picture looks like such a happy man. You can tell from his expression that he's in a good place. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete