Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Journey

This is a record of my journey. My struggles to lose weight and get healthy. I have so far lost a total of 62.5 pounds and am working toward 100. I started last April 18th and have lost on average about 10 lbs a month. I am doing it the "old fashioned way" with eating less and working out. I was really cruzing along, but have struggled this past month with staying focused and motivated.

This blog is an effort to help me get my feelings out there, and be able to look back on my progress and keep going. Hopefully I will help others see that they can do it to.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to join along in your journey. CONGRATS on your weight loss thus far... you've definitely joined an amazing community (blogging) of people going through the same struggles as you. It's helped me a LOT and I'm sure it'll help you too! Keep rockin'... you can TOTALLY do this!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete