Friday, March 11, 2011

Well, it's Weigh In Time

This week has completely flown by!  Our family has been super busy, and Princess Baby has not been sleeping well at night, so I am completely exhausted!  I am really looking forward to the weekend, although that is relatively busy as well, with a big family party on Sunday at our house, (25 people for dinner!)  and my daughters birthday on Monday.

I weighed in today at 249.4

As sad as it sounds, it felt great to be down in the 240's.

Not a huge loss for the week, but 2 pounds is respectable.  It's a total of 19 pounds, so I'm happy.   I've just got to keep moving forward.  I am encouraged by every ones progress here in bloggy land.  It's awesome to be able to see your journey,  your trials and triumphs.  It gives me the strength I need to keep going.

Lastly, my heart goes out to everyone affected by this terrible earthquake and tsunami in Japan.  My thought and prayers are with those suffering right now.

6 comments:

  1. Celebrate every lb lost, especially when you dip into a lower looking # like that. And 2 lbs is awesome, what are you talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going!! And 2 lbs is a healthy weight loss. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great -- 2 pounds is excellent! Just keep doing what you're doing. You'll make it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi 2 pounds is great. It is very sad about Japan. You left a comment on my blog earlier today about how you wish you could exercise in the morning....I read your last post and if you have six children no wonder it is hard for you. I loved what you said about your arms holding those children. it was beautifully said. I am going to come back and visit actually follow your blog. From reading two posts I can tell your beautiful already. Glad our paths have crossed. hugs.

    ReplyDelete