Thursday, May 12, 2011

Coming up for air

Today I thought I would come up for a quick breath of air.  Life has been insanely crazy... as May always is for us.  Last week two of my kids had birthdays.  We had two friend parties, one family party, and hosted a Mother's Day gathering.   I finished a quilt that I was making for a brother-in-law who is fighting cancer, and have been helping with ticket sales, cast dinners, and rehearsal for my Freshmen son who is in his school musical.  Tonight is opening night, and we are all excited.  He is one of the leads, and is at home on the stage.  He has the voice I always wanted.  :)  Last night was the dress rehearsal for the families to come and support the kids.  The show went amazingly smooth, and the cast is very talented.  My son had his first "stage kiss"  (kiss of any kind... I think)  and that was a little crazy to watch!  Yikes!

On the weight loss front, last week was a tough one with all of the parties.  I have rebounded nicely this week, and I am looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow.  I have really enjoyed the flexibility that Weight Watchers has given me.  It's great not to worry if I'm eating too much or not enough.  I just have to hit my points target.  Some days I fall a little short of getting all my points, but I guess that's better than eating too many.

I'll check back in tomorrow.  Everyone have a healthy, happy day!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are a BUSY person, but glad you rebounded with your weight loss efforts. Stay strong and enjoy all these family events.

    ReplyDelete