Friday, May 20, 2011

Weighing In

Today was weigh-in day.  This week I lost 2.8 pounds, and I'm down to 234.2.  That's a total of 34 pounds, so I finally feel like I'm making a dent in things.

Yesterday I did my Turbo Jam dvd.  It totally kicks my butt and I love it.  I did have one problem, though.  As I was jumping around my kitchen, my workout pants kept sliding down.  They don't have a draw string so I just kept pulling them back up over my fanny!  Luckily the blinds were drawn, so no one saw the plumbers convention going on.  :)

 I'm enjoying all the variety on Weight Watchers, and have been staying within my daily points allowance.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.  Don't forget to exercise, so your pants can fall off too!

7 comments:

  1. Love when those pants fall off - it's time to reward yourself with a new pair so they will eventually fall off too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOOOO HOOOOOO! Great!!!

    Good, good, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I L.O.V.E. Weight watchers. And I have learrned my lesson about not buying active wear unless it has a draw string. I've wasted a lot of money on pants that only fit for a month or so before sliding off. I buy mine a size too small (just wear a baggy shirt over them) and that way they fit for about 3 months before the legs on them are too wide.

    You're doing amazing things! KEEP DOING THEM!! Are you participating in the Walk-It Challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome weigh in !!

    I think you need to do a little shopping for some new pants...and soon !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post - made me laugh. Keep up the great work and stay focused!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the smile!
    Hope to see you posting again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started reading your blog. I enjoy reading your post. This post was funny regarding your pants. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete