Friday, May 20, 2011

Weighing In

Today was weigh-in day.  This week I lost 2.8 pounds, and I'm down to 234.2.  That's a total of 34 pounds, so I finally feel like I'm making a dent in things.

Yesterday I did my Turbo Jam dvd.  It totally kicks my butt and I love it.  I did have one problem, though.  As I was jumping around my kitchen, my workout pants kept sliding down.  They don't have a draw string so I just kept pulling them back up over my fanny!  Luckily the blinds were drawn, so no one saw the plumbers convention going on.  :)

 I'm enjoying all the variety on Weight Watchers, and have been staying within my daily points allowance.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.  Don't forget to exercise, so your pants can fall off too!

8 comments:

  1. Love when those pants fall off - it's time to reward yourself with a new pair so they will eventually fall off too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOOOO HOOOOOO! Great!!!

    Good, good, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I L.O.V.E. Weight watchers. And I have learrned my lesson about not buying active wear unless it has a draw string. I've wasted a lot of money on pants that only fit for a month or so before sliding off. I buy mine a size too small (just wear a baggy shirt over them) and that way they fit for about 3 months before the legs on them are too wide.

    You're doing amazing things! KEEP DOING THEM!! Are you participating in the Walk-It Challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome weigh in !!

    I think you need to do a little shopping for some new pants...and soon !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post - made me laugh. Keep up the great work and stay focused!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the smile!
    Hope to see you posting again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started reading your blog. I enjoy reading your post. This post was funny regarding your pants. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes our bodies are able to do amazing transformations! You just have to make regular actions directed for that and never stop on your way. For me physical activity works best. Recently I have learned that proper recovery is of the same importance as training itself. There are special products aimed at helping your muscles to recover quickly. Besides, these products also help in reducing your weight and cellulite! Check at here http://bit.ly/1gM5EyX. Now my body is grateful and willing to exercise whenever I ask it to :)

    ReplyDelete