Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lock the Werewolf away!

Okay people, it's that time of the month and I feel like I've turned into a werewolf.  I think my family would agree.  I am just waiting to bite everyones  heads off who talk to me.  I am moody, emotional and ravishingly hungry!  

The full moon has definitely come out, and I am on the prowl.  Would someone please lock me up until this is over??  I'm eating everything in sight, and being a total grump.  I need a plan for next month, so this doesn't happen again.

Two of my kids have birthdays this week, so things are extra stressful as well.  Throw in a dance recital, hockey and lacrosse practice's and dress rehearsals for the Jr. High Musical, and it's a crazy week.  May is the craziest month of the year when you have kids.  So, I'm hoping to transform back into a human before my family throws me out of the house.  Hopefully, the scale will still be my friend, too.

2 comments:

  1. I have had the same kind of week! I am trying to grab healthy things but it doesn't always work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's kinda universal this week. Yesterday I had absolutely NO patience with Squish. It was one of those days where everything she said or did made me want to wrap her up in duct tape and call it a night. She wasn't being particularly difficult, I just was in a grumpy mood overall.

    ReplyDelete