Friday, April 29, 2011

Oh ya, it's weigh in time!

I am so loving weight watchers!  I have been eating so much more this week than I have been the last few months.  And my body said..... THANK YOU.   I had almost forgotten what fruits and veggies were.  I feel good.  My focus before was losing weight and getting healthy, but I really was going about it all wrong.  After severely restricting myself these last few months, it is amazing feeling to know I can eat anything I want, and just build it into my daily plan.   I just finished my yummy lunch of grilled salmon, brown rice, and a yummy green salad with tomato's and avocado's with light balsamic dressing.  My tummy is happy and so am I.

By Tuesday of this last week, after a dreadful eating Easter weekend, I weighed in at 243.4.  When I weighed in today I was.....

240.0
That's a total of 3.4 pounds for the week.  Yippy!

 I can't wait to see those "30's" on the scale.

Early this morning 3:30 a.m. I got up with my girls to watch the royal wedding.  It was a blast.  When I was nine I got up by myself to watch Diana get married to what's his name.  I wanted to do it with my girls this time.  I pulled out the china and we had a "tea" party.  We don't drink tea, so we had hot cocoa, and fancy little cookies.   Last night I had very carefully calculated out the points value for the cookies and cocoa so I would know what they were costing me today.   And guess what!  I didn't feeling like eating anything at that crazy time of the morning!  I watched my girls sip on their cocoa, nibble their cookies, and make a memory that hopefully will last a lifetime.  That was all I needed.

I think when I hit 30 pounds lost, I'll post some updated pic's.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE WW too! Congrats on your loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! It's great that you are loving WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss... that's stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a delightful morning! And that lunch sounds pretty amazing too. Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good plan to join WW. I think it is the most sensible program out there. Glad you are losing and you will be in the 30's before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete