Monday, April 11, 2011

I hate the stinking scale!

I got home from my trip from Park City all excited to jump on the scale.  I had a weeks worth of eating right and exercising under my belt and I couldn't wait to see the results.  Unfortunately mother nature got in the way, and TOM had come and screwed everything up!!  I came home weighing the same as I did before I left.

I know I should look for other signs of weight loss besides just the number on the scale, but it means so stinking much to me.  This morning I came in at 244.0.     I hate not seeing the progress and hard work.  

On Saturday I went to the gym and did the elliptical for 40 minutes on level ten.  I'm still feeling it.  :)

I'm kind of down in the dumps right now.  Did I ever tell you I also struggle with depression?  I just need a little sunshine, and to work on my patience.  Hope everyone is having a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I'm just comin outta the funk. I was right there with ya. Just hang in there- as soon as TOM packs his bags, that scale will be your best friend again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darned stupid scale. It must be a conspiracy, because mine has been contrary lately, too. I swear it laughs at me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh i hate that dont worry it will budge just hang on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone. It's nice to know that there are others who know what I'm going through. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have depression too and it's a hard thing to deal with.:( I also hate it when the scale doesn't move DOWN when you have been working so hard. My problem lately, is that it's going UP.:( Which is even worse. I hope you start to feel better and that the weight will start coming off faster for you!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hun!!! I NEVER go NEAR a scale during THAT week!! EVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete