Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ring around the collar

Sorry I haven't posted this week.  It has been CRAZY!  Great, but crazy.  I only made it to the gym on Monday,  buy I'm hoping to get  a workout in today.  Last night we went to an awards banquet for our son who plays hockey on his high school team.  We were super excited when he won "most valuable defensemen".  It was a big surprise.
On Sunday, I was frantically making spanish cookies for 100 people, and mexican rice pudding too.  It was for an event at our Church that night, and my sweet hubby had neglected to tell me he was in charge of food.  (I didn't even know how to make these spanish cookies, and I'd never made rice pudding, so needless to say it was a stressful afternoon.)  So there I was working in the kitchen, when I hear my three year old start to wale.   By the time the older kids brought her downstairs to me, she was crying hysterically.  When I saw her, I didn't know what to do....






My sweet little three year old had put her new "Princess Potty seat" around her neck, and it was STUCK on her head.  Tight.  I tried so hard not to laugh, but it was no easy task.  It was to most ridiculous thing I had ever seen.  We tried for ten minutes to pull that darn thing off her head.   Luckily my husband came in and was able to help pry it off.  Sorry to say, that the Princess Potty Seat had already been used.

Have a great and healthy day!

4 comments:

  1. That's classic. You're a better mom than me, cause I would have cracked up laughing anyhow. My daughter gets made at me when I laugh when she's upset, but sometimes I just can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! LOL with kids life is never boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poor little one! It's a good thing you could get it off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As insensitive as this sounds, but because it turned out well... too bad you didn't get a picture of it on her head. Someday, several years from now, it would bring back a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete